Peter Chung is experienced in representing his clients for their real estate and business needs. He has represented and counseled clients in real estate, commercial litigation, tort litigation, workers’ compensation and employment matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Peter was a litigator at one of Kansas City’s largest firms. He has acted as lead counsel for his clients in trials, administrative hearings and in the Missouri Court of Appeals. His prior experience also includes working as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Missouri. His first legal experience was providing legal representation to low-income clients through the Legal Aid of Western Missouri.
Peter was one of the founding members of the Asian American Bar Association of Kansas City and recently has served on the Board of Governors for the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA). In 2013 he served as one of the co-chairs of the NAPABA national convention which he helped bring to Kansas City.
- University of Iowa Law School | J.D., 1997
- University of Minnesota | B.S., 1994 (Dean’s List)
- Missouri Bar Association | 1997
- Kansas Bar Association | 1998
Honors & Community
- Professional of the Year, Asian American Chamber of Commerce of Kansas City | 2015
- Board of Governors, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association | 2011 – present
- Co-Chair, National Convention 2013, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Board Member, Asian American Bar Association of KC | 2004 – present
- President, Asian American Bar Association of KC | 2009 – 2010
- Young Lawyers Section Executive Board, Lawyer Association of Kansas City | 2000 – 2002
- Treasurer, National Association of Asian American Professionals KC | 2011
- Co-Chair, KCMBA Student Legal Internship Program | 2009